Found out that my old work has been contacted for reference contacts for one of the jobs I applied for... this is surely a good sign! BUT WE WILL SEE.... *fingers crossed*
Also! I went to the doctors today. Firstly, I got weighed again. Now, I usually go by the scales at the house, because Rusty swore they were dead on to her drs, but they have always made me heavier than the proper ones at the doctors. So I got on today and they were so precise! They had me like 4 pounds lighter thereabouts than I'd normally be, so yay for that. I still have a rubbish BMI though. In short, the doctor is going to switch up my medication. He told me that maybe my body got used to the old medication but if things weren't getting better at the house then I am probably going to just get worse again. Nice, I should have gone to see him after my scope, because he was telling me loads of interesting things about my biopsy result! Apparently I have/had gastritis as well as an ulcer. I didn't know you could have them both at the same time, because thought gastritis was a sort of blanket condition that affects the entire stomach... but no and this is why they did a lot of little biopsies in four different areas when I had my endoscopy. So I had gastritis in a couple of places and an ulcer. He said in very basic terms (least this is how I understand it) that gastritis is level 1 and a stomach ulcer is level 2. (You don't want to know about level 3, it is horrid). So without another scope we don't know what is going on in there, but it doesn't feel fun so we are going to mix it up a bit and see if we can't get this thing back on track. I have to avoid stress as well, which for those of you that know me, is pretty difficult to avoid hahaha. There was some stupidness on the part of my insurance company who suddenly decided that they didn't want to carry on paying for my medication, even though they paid for my entire endoscopy, specialist time, blood work, follow up etc... they know my stomach isn't just lifestyle reflux (no offence suffers but they seem to poopoo you guys more so than the likes of me) saying that I'd had my 90 days worth. Well if my insurance company had read my notes they would see that the specialist had said I needed to be on the stuff indefinitely and it would take atleast 6-9 months for me to get back to normal (which I only found out about today, bummer) but we are trying some new medication now so I expect they'll be funny about that too. Either way, my doc is awesome and said he will give them hell because the acid ain't going anywhere and the other options are going to cost them/me a lot more! Anyway, this is boring for everyone that isn't me. Heck, it is boring me.
I'm boring! But atleast I am skinnier!
Tomorrow I am going to golly gosh darn it get closer to finishing my quilt and spray that Madonna frame gold. IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!
ALSO: Mine and Patrick's anniversary is next month. One year married! It has been a shitty and eventful year but it has just made me realise just how much we are on the same page together... I love him so much! BUT what should I do/get him for our anniversary? PLEASE SUGGEST!








4 comments:
aww i hope you feel better soon and get some good drugs in ya!
the traditional 1st anniversary gift is paper so get him comics! :) x
So first year anniversary is the 'paper' anniversary. Something hand-made out of paper and maybe some tickets to something (tickets made on paper, obviously).
Anal beads! Hilar!
Good idea Sam... he is a comic book guy after all!
Limey... yes. I should definitely make him something as well. Or give him a dollar bill!!
Coralene... Hahahahahah I picked some up at the store for him, and got you some. I'm mailing them now in a see-thru envelope! hahahahha
Post a Comment