Friday, 17 September 2010

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

The meaning behind my blog name is pretty silly really. I've had this blog for a long time. It has gone through many name changes over the years. It became NMMNG after I went through a horrible break up and spent a lot of time doing some soul searching and healing and such like. And I didn't want to delete my blog and start again, so I sort of had a reboot and took a fresh outlook on life etc and went back to my old self etc. Blah blah blah. There you have it. Tough as old boots me, honest.

I can't even remember the old names. Patrick just asked me if it was No More Miss Nice Guy, before I got married. Nope. I didn't even think of that haha! I just went for Mrs because I'm a lady and there is that song no more mr nice guy hahaha. I don't even know who sings that version hahaha!!

No comments: