
Lisa and me, drunk somewhere in Jersey.

This one I am breaking the rules and putting more than one picture up. Why? because I am popular and I have several groups of friends. Haha! No really, it is because I've moved so much I have some dear friends in the UK and some dear friends in Jersey, and some in the US.

A picture from my birthday (taken by Patrick so this is why he isn't in the picture! Jake, Adam and Kristina and me)
Fleur and me donkeys ago.
Nikki and me, in Guernsey absolutely battered in 2007. Nikki is like a sister to me.
This one I am breaking the rules and putting more than one picture up. Why? because I am popular and I have several groups of friends. Haha! No really, it is because I've moved so much I have some dear friends in the UK and some dear friends in Jersey, and some in the US.
So suck it up.
Best till last because it is our anniversary today!











3 comments:
Woop woop! Happy Anniversary guys! I meant to send you a card! Consider that parcel last week as your present!!
such cute pictures! I love you with pink/red hair!
happy anniversary! make sure you get lots of comics - paper is the traditional gift! x
Happy anniversary my dear lady xxxx
Post a Comment