Sunday, 19 September 2010
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
I love picking at stuff. Nails mostly. I love picking at my toenails. Gross gross gross gross. Sometimes I'll pick at my nose if I have septum jewelry in it, but that is kind of practical and I don't do it in company. My worse is easily me now not biting my finger nails, but cutting them an nibbling the clippings. GROSS I KNOW BUT WHATEVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Bleurch! Makes me gag when people pick at their toenails! *shudder*
Coming from someone who stopped biting my nails this year for the first time in my 26 (now 27 as of today) year life, I can totally relate. It's gross, but whatever. Pick away!
If you're interested, I'm having a little giveaway on my blog at the moment: My Autumn/Birthday Giveaway! Hope you enter!
Post a Comment