Are you comfortable with changing in front of others?
Yes for the most part. I'm not one of those weirdos that would see it okay to get changed in front of a dude I didn't know, or say like my dad or father in law, that is weird! I used to be terribly self conscious. Even when I 'modeled' I was self conscious. I'm still not sure how/why I took my kit off. I think I got to a certain age and stopped caring so much. And then I had a baby, and you know what they say, leave your dignity at the door. Once you get pregnant, everyone has a look at you from the weirdest angles... and they don't even warm you up or take you for dinner first! And it doesn't end once that baby is born either, people still wanna get up in there and you start having the most frank conversations with people that have had kids, like you joined a secret club where you can talk about poo, piss and stitches and how fat your arse got and squishy your boobs got/are without being looked at weirdly or having the police called. The real kicker is once your kids get to a certain age you have minimal time to get dressed and have to change in front of other people because they are tearing open changing room curtains or you got dressed in such a rush your buttons aren't done up properly or Adelaide just decided to put her hand down your top and show everyone your bra.
And then I lost weight so now really don't care. I think that helps a bit too.
Do you like any bands not many people know about?
I like some English and European bands that not many Americans know about. I'm not really an elitist but I used to go to a lot of shows, see bands I loved and then sorta got bored of them by the time they got really popular. I really liked Gogol Bordello before they got very popular in the mainstream so to speak, but that was because my brother is mates with them and I ended up listening to them by osmosis and tried resisting it forever and then it was too late.
What did you do with your weekend?
Went to the inlaws, packed a bunch, did some work stuff, because I am a good employee, went to Target and bought some presents for some friends kids and $80 of cleaning/household stuff for a mega clean and move next weekend... went for breakfast this morning (and now feel sick, thanks belly) and am now with Patrick sitting on the couch typing this up, whilst listening to Addie cry from her crib upstairs. Well, more resist sleeping than crying. I'm not a monster!
Does it bother you when people touch your feet?
I am SO ticklish. I hate being tickled, because I start to spazz out and then get all tense so it hurts. I hate being tickled by Patrick because he isn't ticklish at all and I can't counter back AT ALL. It's a lose lose situation for me!
Last awkward moment?
Oh I'm all about awkward moments. Answering this question is awkward. You're awkward. I'll awkward you in a minute!
Is there a chance that you regret not taking?
Probably, don't we all? I'm not regretting this answer. Or AM I.
Are you mature for your age?
Well, if I told you I was really 46 would you be worried?
What was the best bit of your day?
GOING TO BED. THAT IS PARENTHOOD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Do you think tomorrow will be a good day?
I think so. We're signing our new lease, and tomorrow is Columbus day, so it should be relatively quiet for meeee..... I hope.
Who's butt did you last slap?
Probably Patricks!
Would you ever tattoo someone's name onto your body?
Yeah. I have mother and father tattooed on me already, and will probably get Patrick's named at some point, even though it breaks my rules ("You should only get your kids names, or someone thats dead" tattooed on you)
Have you ever had to go to a therapist/counsellor?
Yeah. It was weird. I just cried through the whole sessions. It was cathartic but I didn't gain or learn anything
Come to any important realizations lately?
Nah, no more than usual!
What's one song you can currently relate to?
Nah. Can't think of one sorry!
If you were a waiter, would you make good tips?
When I was a waitress in the UK, I did alright actually. I've got the gift of the gab, and am a terrible flirt with boobs... how do you think I did?
What do you think is your greatest strength?
How are you supposed to answer this questions without sounding like an arse? Really?
How old is the person you have a crush on?
Ummmmm I have no idea. How old is Eric Bana or Eric Northman hahahahahaha
Currently mad at anyone?
Nope.
What is your favourite genre of music?
Oh I don't know. I don't think I actually have one. I'm too awesome for genres and boundaries!








2 comments:
You're really very funny, I love reading your blog (I sound like a right noob)
What's one song you can currently relate to?
Nah. Can't think of one sorry!
^WHAT. What about Tom Jones. WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER. WHAT. ABOUT. THE BIEBS.
Post a Comment