Sunday, 10 October 2010

I suck at blogging

Hello all! I am so bad at blogging right now. But in my defence, I have been so so so busy. Right now, we are back at the inlaws for the evening. There is a party at our (current temporary) house (ugh) but we have to pack anyway and Patrick had to get new tires put on his car at the garage, so it all worked out. Except I have a cold. Also, I fell down the stairs (wooden ones with no runner) on Wednesday morning... thank you socks on wood! and now am SO SO SO SORE and STIFF, and have a lovely streak of bruises going across my arse and down my thigh. Although some of it is beneath a tattoo, it is still swollen and aches like a motherfudgers. DAMN YOU SHARP WOODEN STAIRS.

Work is good. Also I am starting to use my iPhone 4 more. I even downloaded some word game apps. I hate myself for it. I've become THAT person on the train. Urgh.

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE! It is going to be so awesome. Although nothing sucks more than packing. Actually, no, I'll tell you what sucks more than packing, packing with a toddler hovering around, meaning you don't get to pack fuck all,because they unpack it and climb in the boxes. OR another thing that is worse, thinking you have packed everything but then you realize that you are now two/three people and they also have a lot of shit. My problem is that Patrick has a lot of stuff. And I couldn't tell you exactly what/where it is all is, but it is just ... around. And me, being me, wants to get all up in that and pack it up or throw it out. I want to be in there like NOW. Yes, I am excited.

So my cold is one of those annoying ones. I have one nostril that is bunged up completely, and the other one that is doing that almost but not quite drippy thing, but when you go to blow it, NOTHING comes out and you just end up popping our ears, so instead spend every other minute sniffing.

Addie is two on the 30th! So excited. I have bought far too many presents over the last 6 months and stashed them away, because, I'm terrible like that. We have some friends coming around for that weekend, the lovely Colemans! Willa is 2 like a week later so the girls can have a great weekend celebrating and eating cake. We can do a bunch of fun things, take them trick or treating aaaaaaaaaaaand we should be all unpacked by then. We have like 4 pieces of furniture, so it shouldn't take us long. We really need an Ikea trip. Maybe we can wangle one in during the week perhaps. PERHAPS if I win the lottery.

Will update again soon!

1 comment:

Sam said...

so much for you then! you shoulda kept your legs crossed so that addie could have been a halloween baby ;)

i love halloween, but it'd be so much more fun with a little one!

feel better! make a hot drink with hot water, honey and cinnamon. tasty and does the trick! x