Well dear readers, wonder no longer!
Prepare to be astounded!
I actually use a rucksack during the week, and put my handbag in the rucksack. So you are getting half of the crap.
Receipts receipts receipts!
Glasses/screen cleaner
Last few Olbas oil tissues from home and then another packet of Kleenex (once you have kids, you always need tissues)
Keys (complete with Star Wars Lego key rings and and reward cards on key rings)
Matching purse that doesn't close because I have too many receipts in them and cards (but not good ones)
Postage confirmations and customs forms
Burts Bees lip balm (there is usually some cold sore cream in there too incase I get caught out... I hate cold sores)
The letter is my pay slip
2 pens
Lottery slips
loose change and a button from my jeans
Spare car key
Paper clip
A big knife
old wrist band from the Boston Tattoo Convention
Adelaide's Bumble Bells (ankle bracelet with bells on it)
Mac compact which I forget I have and NEVER USE
Sunscreen 30SPF
A perfume sample that smells nice and makes my handbag smell like my Mum's bag used too!
Chewable Pepto and poop tablets. Just in case.
Anchor brooch
phone USB charger for my old phone (I have been looking for that!)
One of Adelaide's hairbands.
The end.








6 comments:
I'm curious about the big knife?!
Yeah, I also am intrigued by the knife! Equally, have you seen this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasontravis/sets/72157603258446753/
I was really inspired by it, but obviously, it's been done but I'd like to do mine.
knife?! 0_o
Thanks ladies!
Hah hah! Fooled you! I don't really carry a big knife! Hehe!
And Amy that link is pretty awesome, although I am pretty sure those people are too cool for school!
Yeah, they are mostly too cool for school, and American, so go figure...!! I'd like to see what's in a British girls bag, coz it won't be as shit hot as some of the American contents... Jus sayin.
Post a Comment