Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Day 26- What you think about your friends

My friends are a wonderful bunch. They would not be my friends otherwise. I am in a sorry position where a lot of them are not close by now, so I have a scattering of my nearest and dearest not so nearest now, but never mind. I love them all dearly.

Jersey bestests, London (broad term for all of UK) bestests and American bestests alike, I wish they were all closer. I do feel that the distance to some of them have helped me whittle out the bad or unreliable ones, so that has been a good natural progression. I have some internet friends too now, because that is the nature of the world I guess! Yay! I'm popular!!

Another reason why I can't wait to go see them! Ria, Fleur, Natalie, Lisa, Anthony to name just a few!! Weeeeeee!!! Hearts! Exclaimations!

Also, this is GENIUS:

STOP SELLING THE ECSTASY RICKY!!!!

No comments: