Hmmmm. Last October eh?
Roughly around then...

And just now!

Webcam pictures don't really count I guess, but its all I got as I lie here on the couch. I just got out of the bath actually. Now we have our own place, I feel comfortable having a bath. Firstly, AMERICAN BATHS SUCK. They are the wrong size, depth and height for a bath. I get it Yanks, you are a showering nation. I like showers too, but I'm a British girl and I like taking a bath. So tonight, for the first time in over a year I took a bath! Hooray me! I took my laptop with me, did some girl maintenance and watched Eastenders. Which is what I used to do every night in the UK and Jersey. Sometimes I would watch a film over the course of a few days too, and other times I would Skype Patrick once he got home. It was part of my single parent routine. Love it.
Back to the title of the post, how have I changed?
I think I am obviously 30+lbs lighter. I was already loosing weight by that point but am still going, which means I am still self combusting inside my body, although back then, I was only suspecting I had an ulcer or something was up. It was only when I ate maybe 40% of the foods I liked did I wake in the night, die inside etc.
I feel more in control of my life, now we have our own place and I am working. I feel like I am living my live once again on my terms, or rather 'our' terms because I think Patrick and I felt the same way back then, he was just having to deal with things differently as it was his family and he was supporting us all financially. I have once again rejoined society haha. I pay bills, taxes, work, do the groceries have bills like everyone else. I'm not living off the grid waiting for the government to decide if we could be together or not!
So there are some pictures. Unfortunately my answers are a bit lame and not 'fun'. Although I am more tattooed since last year hah hah!








2 comments:
What a difference a year makes, I told you it'd all come right in the end, so freakin' glad for you guys that it has!
Whoa, are all baths big there?? The one I used at Sam's was so huge it was like a mini hot tub! I thought they were just super important.
Post a Comment