Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Day 29- Your favourite song

Gah

Absolute favorite song? Oh jeez. How difficult. Honestly. So. Hard. This is one of these questions I just can't answer. My favourite ____ questions just don't work for me.

Something by Abba or nin, but for nin of a specific album, like Still or a certain song in particular.

But other close contenders include:
Billy Idol - White Wedding or Dancing With Myself
Tegan and Sara - Back in Your Head
a handful of songs by Gogol Bordello
a handful of Communards songs
Devo - Whip It!
LOADS OF EIGHTIES SONGS
LOADS OF OLDIES from the 50s - 60s
Big Band stuff
a handful of songs by Brian Setzer and his Orchestra
Mike Ness - Devil in Miss Jones
Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi
GREASE TWO SOUNDTRACK
Ting Tings (even though I hate the band) - Be The One


See? Oh god. I could go on

4 comments:

athina j said...

Good answer - something by Abba or NIN :)

Amy Georgina said...

I bloody love Ca Plane Pour Moi, I want to learn all the words. I love French.

Sam said...

Grease 2?!

Reproduction, re-prah-ductiaaahhhnnn!

oh my, why am I admitting to watching that film?!

Barry said...

This is one of the hardest questions imaginable.

Possibilities:

"Right Where It Belongs" - NIN
"Monkey Gone to Heaven" - Pixies
"Bigmouth Strikes Again" -The Smiths
"Biscuit" - Portishead