Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Day 30- In this past month, what have you learned

I was about to list some more songs from my last post, because as soon as I hit submit I thought of a few more bands and artists songs' that I love love love love hahah. Darn it.

Anyway, moving on...

What have I learnt? Well seeing as it took me like what, nearly 3 months to finish this, I was right, I can't finish anything. But I did finish! So um, maybe I just get bored easily, but we knew that already sheesh.

In real life terms, this month I guess I have learnt some Quickbooks for Mac. We don't need much to be happy. We knew that before hand, but it has certainly been confirmed.. a roof over our head, some food in our bellies, each other and maybe cable tv.

Just so you know, I am listening to my iTunes most played songs, and as I finish up this post, the Baywatch theme tune is BLARING out making me all motivational. Patrick is probably googling "quicky divorces"...

No comments: