I HAVE RETURNED!
Welcome to my new flat! Some half assembled pictures of the new flat are.... HERE.
Our walls are so bare and we are short on a ton of shit. But we are getting there.
Work is good, Addie is good. The other day she saw Bender from Futurama on tv. He was flying through space with a flame flying out of his arse. She looked at us very knowing and went "Robot. Robot poopoo!" Hahah.
I went to get a new prescription for my stomach... low and behold it was not covered by my insurance. $80? PLus the $45 for the existing prescription. Apparently I am just taking this drugs for fun. Doing crack is cheaper than being ill in America. A gallon of milk costs the same as a gallon of petrol and crack is cheaper than the medication I need to be able to eat a meal without feeling like my stomach is on fire. I'm supposed to take a breath test to see if I have a fucking tumor causing my pain. A TUMOR. A TUMOR medical insurance companies. I'm sure it isn't as I am low risk etc for this particular thing, but you'd think if it was that bad they might be like, oh go on then, we'll cover this medicine this time. Nevermind that specialist said I should be on it indefinitely. Oh no! You guys are the experts. Enjoy playing god you fucks.








2 comments:
I love our new home, and hate the health care industry.
We'll get some shelves and do some picture hanging this weekend!
Oh it's well cute dude! I am so pleased for you guys! You'll make it you're own in no time I'm sure, already got the Mary up I see. I'll pop a little something in the post for you guys (somehow, do you reckon Ikea gift cards are transferable to the US!!)
That's BS about the drugs, America is well bum!
Post a Comment