Today I got a lie in! I got out of bed at 9am, Patrick got up with Addie, changed her, gave her breakfast etc and was playing in her room with her little retro plastic kitchen. So awesome. Well, I say retro, it was the kind of kitchen that we (people of my age) would have had!
Adelaide today was a little shite. She has been very bitey and annoying!! We went to Home Depot and it was just a mess. She loves Home Depot but was all over the place today, until I filled her (and I mean FILLED) her with food and snacks. Unfortunately I think she has inherited one of Patrick's traits, which is turning into the incredible hulk with PMT if he is hungry. She pisses us off, we get pissed off, and then when we realize she is starving and starts funneling food, I feel so guilty. That being said, biting me and dropping her legs when she is walking and hanging off my arm is wearing pretty thin.
Not much else going on, we did get some more bits for the house today... including a drill. Patrick was very manly and put up a shelf and it currently is displaying my Playge misfortune cats. We have all three of these, because I am a bit obsessed with Lucky cats (if my now world famous tattoo didn't give it away). Tomorrow we are going to take the T and head into Boston.
Last night we finally watched Predators. Well, Patrick actually saw it at the cinema when it came out, the night that I saw the last Twishite with my friend Kristina, thinking that she wanted to see it, but apparently we both thought that about each other and were wrong, as we both wanted to see Predators and now
I hope you are all well! Our good friends the Colemans are coming next weekend! Yay!










3 comments:
Oh I love those kitties! I want some!!!!
Yay its so exciting having your first houseguests in a new home :) x
Hooray for bratshite kids! I have one of those!
She just came over to me, "Who's that?", "That's a little girl called Adelaide." "Adelaide. I love Adelaide."
Brief moment of non bratshite there!
Did you like Predators? I want to see that, later today actually (I'm watching Splice first). Last night I finally watched the new Nightmare on Elm Street and... well, tell me if you've seen it first before I go off on it.
I LOVE ADDIE'S SHIRT.
Post a Comment