I am back from a night at the in-laws, full of food... enough to have me on my death bed. But it was delicious!
Now we are back at the flat, relaxing. We had indian food, from a new place (well, new to us) and I didn't rate it much. It was no India Palace from Nashua that is sure. Boo. I have a ton of leftovers and I feel like death now.
Since being back, I took Addie to the park and the supermarket. She has been a ball of energy since we got home. She was in her crib screaming the Bing Bong song for a good 45 minutes. Phew.
Well, today I have had a minor payroll upset because yours truly thought she was being paid today, but apparently it is next Tuesday. WTF Thanksgiving. That is not every two weeks. Now all my bills and direct debits are messed up and I will not be able to go shopping properly on Sunday. And I need new jeans damn it! I'm another size smaller... and all my lovely Victoria's Secrets bras have gone to waste. Darn it.
So instead I must now thrifty spend on Sunday with Kristina, at this super duper mall. Boo hiss sulk.
Another errand I have is to find 5 different sized photo frames for some awesome art I have to hang. Currently our flat walls are a bit Patrick heavy and I need to represent damn it!
In the meantime... how awesome are these:
If I could, I would get them finished, rather than the kit, because I am lazy. Adelaide would probably pull off the pompoms though. Damn kids.
I've been *forcing* Patrick to watch all the OLD Harry Potters with me because we both want to see the new one but he hasn't seen the really old ones... and some of the bits we both remember blur into one haha. We are up to number 5. God bless Netflix.
Not much else going on... UK bound in less than 4 weeks! I cannot wait!! Boo yah!









No comments:
Post a Comment