C30DPC - Day 3. Knick-knack
Cor what a loaded question. Patrick and I have a lot of knick-knacks so it is hard to just show one or a group of some. I asked him what I should show and the first few suggestions I just went "NO!" because I didn't think they were blog worthy.
So have a couple of snappy iPhone pictures.
My collection of Playge Misfortune Cats... note a complete set, including the small ones which I refuse to take out of their packaging.
And some of my random money boxes. Love my Lucky Cat one. He was my first. Although it is not as old and random as the little Buddha one.
You have my lovely Knickerbocker tray which I insist on mounting on the wall because it is awesome.
I have to go as my husband is cooking something that is making me feel SO SICK. OLIVES ARE DISGUSTING AND SMELL FOUL PUKE PUKE PUKE!











3 comments:
CUTE!!!!!!!
yes olives are wrong. why does the world not get this fact??
Bob's Big Boy!
Post a Comment