4. Last thing you purchased
Well, we did some grocery shopping on Monday but that doesn't count because on Sunday we went to Ikea and speak $500 on furniture!
We bought a chest of drawers (UK)/dresser(US) and this... which is basically a glorified toy chest... but its technically a sofa table. Which I guess means should go behind a sofa, but we put it up against the wall. I love it. We also bought a load of bits like a shower curtain, some stuff for Addie and a glass case for Patrick's Dalek stuff (not Dr Who) and the bulk of our Kidrobot 8" dunny stuff.
The other nice thing I bought was this dress. But I am not bragging.
I might have some exciting job news coming up this week. Well, I already do have some exciting news, but I am waiting on the details, and if the details aren't good, then I have to back out. We'll see.









1 comment:
I love your dress! And I'm excited for you job news. Must have hit some bad keys there, it auto-corrected to "jew news".
Post a Comment