I don't have a favourite pair of shoes. I have too far big a set of feet to own a lot of shoes. I take what I can, when I can, most of them trainers/sneakers and not worth mentioning. For professional needs, I most run about and panic!
My current 'favourites' are the new boots that I bought last night! I can't wait for them to arrive because my feet are FREEZING and my current 'winter' boots are basically like Uggs and not at all water proof, let alone made for a foot of snow or worse, city shitty
snow and sleet. Blah. I actually work plastic bags around my feet today inside my boots, because as usual it didn't take long for them to soak through again. Darn it! I did treat them with waterproof stuff, but it wore off obviously. $140 but I will be wearing them ALL DAY EVERY DAY UNTIL I CAN TRANSITION STRAIGHT TO FLIP FLOPS.
In the meantime... here is a picture of them from TEH INTERNETZ™








No comments:
Post a Comment