Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Enough of that... some wedding stuff!

Wallowing deathly morbid thoughts don't suit me. Now I have moved on to anger at that idiot that nearly killed us, I am ready to show you all some wedding pictures!

Patrick was gone for most of the day, doing groomsmen stuff. But the gang got to ours, and rested up and the Ben and Mary went off to Gloucester (as Nate got them a hotel room as a gift... when you have 3 kids, it is the best kind of gift you can get).

The ceremony was lovely, the venue was lovely, the bar was an open one and I wore heels for about 5 or 6 hours and they didn't kill my feet. The shoes are now ruined so I need to figure out how to fix that, but anyways. The bride looked amazing and I did a bit of a cry during the ceremony. The food was great, and everyone had a great time. My husband looked very dapper and lovely in his suit. Unfortunately the pictures do not justice! I wish I had taken 'before I got drunk' pictures so you could see my dress.

These pictures kind of go in a reverse order...

Rusty and Sam (mid photo bomb) with Jon and Danielle. That is Patrick's hand.


The lovely Ben and Mary... my favourite Harringtons!


This is how my night went. Very quickly. Needless to say I was singing and dancing to Dancing Queen on the dancefloor. Even when Dancing Queen wasn't playing.


Erin, Patrick and Dylan


Danielle and Jon who don't take a bad photo ever.



Have decided I officially hate my hair! Danielle kindly blow dried it for me, but it just felt like a pudding bowl. I'm going to let my fringe/bangs grow out and then go way shorter again. Eff you hair. EFF YOU!

I didn't go to work today, nor did Patrick. We are both so full of cold and snot, and we ACHE. I think part of the cold was from Addie, but nothing helps speed up a cold than standing on a State Highway at midnight in snowy January after ploughing into a snow bank.

I'm going to order two pairs of these come pay day. We need curtains for our front room and I already have the rug.

No comments: