Monday, 10 January 2011

Finally I jump on the band wagon... because it is time for...

Coralene's 30 day Photo Challenge!


1. Self-portrait
2. Favorite shirt
3. Knick-knack
4. Last thing you purchased
5. Favorite pair of shoes
6. Something you ate today
7. Favorite room in house
8. Ugliest article of clothing that you can't get rid of
9. Inside your refrigerator
10. You, in front of your house
11. Something you waste money on
12. Favorite movie snack
13. Dream date
14. Favorite restaurant
15. Something that challenged you today
16. A random act of kindness
17. Guilty pleasure food
18. Something with huge sentimental value
19. The oldest thing you own
20. Something you're good at
21. Cutest pair of socks
22. Your bedroom
23. Favorite mug
24. Something you're reading
25. Your handwriting
26. Your pet(s)
27. Something you decorated
28. Your favorite holiday
29. Something someone made for you
30. You with your loved one(s)

So here we go...

The is no rule about old photos is there? I am choosing this because I asked Patrick what picture of me I should use and he said he liked this one best. This was taken out in Las Vegas on a modelling assignment type thing in 2006, in Caesars Palace. We had to sneak in because we weren't allowed to shoot in there, so it was all very cloak and dagger. I think I am actually smaller now than I am back then, but you can't tell in that particular shot. (The original pictures were much more golden but I used my technical wizardry to tinker with this, see my design degree was useful!!!)


Just for good measure, I have tried to recreate this iconic image of yours truly, several years and hundreds of haircuts and a baby later, on the OTHER side of the United States. Please excuse the Beadle Claw.


I will be back tomorrow I swear with day 2 and a run down of some of my adventures back in London.

2 comments:

Sam said...

hahhaha Beadle Claw!!!

Fawn and Flower said...

Beadle Claw! Ha!
Yay for bandwagons. Soon you will be buying a pug and selling shitty dresses you thrifted for seventy times their worth in your Etsy "vintage" shop :)

I love your new haircut, and your makeup is super pretty in the Vegas picture.