Ugliest article of clothing that you can't get rid of
Sorry folks. I don't think I have one. I'll tell you why. Because I throw a lot of things out. I'm all for a clear out me. I don't keep hold of much and I for the most part don't shop very often and bar a few frocks and boys tshirts from Old Navy, I stick with plain things.
I think if I find something ugly in a way I don't like, I chuck it out OR I DON'T BUY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. On the other hand if you guys think I have something ugly you should tell me.
In other news, work drama/stuff is going on. I will share it with you at some point. When I know what is going on... which should be in a week or. By then I will be drama free and I might have got a raise. We'll see.
My shampoo bottle told me that the longest kiss recorded was 31 hours and some minutes. 31 hours. Can you imagine kissing someone that long? I don't think I can go that long without needing a wee or a poo. Are you supposed to keep snogging someone whilst taking a dump? If you are a guy, how are you supposed to look at where you are peeing if you have your tongue down someone's throat. I wonder what kind of kiss it was. I wonder if it was just a mechanical lip on lip and no moment. I know I am over thinking this but I don't think a kiss is a kiss if it is that. I love my husband, but given the logistics and the practicality of a 31 hour kiss, I don't think I could kiss him that long. First off, we'd have to find a sitter. And faced with the prospect of 31 hours Adelaide free, we'd probably sleep for half of it, and then I'd get distracted and check my emails or something whilst he'd play Xbox. Don't get me wrong, we'd give it a good try though...
Could you kiss your respected loved ones or other for that time?








2 comments:
Nope, I could NEVER kiss Chris - or anyone for that long - Imagine the lip cramps! Ouch!
Haha, me and my teenage boyfriend used to sit on park benches and kiss for hours, but never that long, isn't it strange. Funny because, understandably given current proceedings, the thought of kissing him for hours now makes one feel rather ill.
Post a Comment