
Remember these I blogged about a few times a while back?
Well I randomly went for a virtual drool at them and the set of three was reduced down to CAD 270.00! Which is like USD280.00... but they were that EACH and USD600 for the set then... and now they are $140 each now and $280 for the set!
So I snapped them up! Weeee!!
Feb 5th: Justed to add: I just looked at the site and the set is now up to $500! Weird. I got a bloody good deal!








3 comments:
I love them! Please please post a picture when you hang them, I want to see. So pretty. Do you love Fafi?
hi! i just have to say that i lol'd at your blog button at Fawn and Flower! I love it! :) great blog too :)
ooh pretty! :) lucky you! x
Post a Comment