Sunday, 6 February 2011

They shall be mine. Oh yes.

They shall be mine. In no particular order I might add.
  • A fancy modern (read idiot proof) sewing machine
  • A fancy vacuum cleaner
  • Some M&S dutch shortcake biscuits (might need some help from some UK peeps for these though)

Oh my. We got around to putting the Netflix onto the Xbox and on my goodness, how much awesomeness there is. We watched some movies and some UK TV shows, which made me feel very happy indeedy. All at the touch of a button! We also watched Due Date on Friday night. Personally, I thought it was a bit lame. I'm really getting sick of Zach Galifianakis playing the same old "weird guy" and Robert Downey Jr playing the same kind of cynical fast talking kind of guy. The movie had the same kind of vein as 'Dinner for Schmucks' where I found myself getting so frustrated because, in real life, normal people would have snapped long before the "idiot/weird guy" had finished doing ridiculous things. Maybe it is me, but films like that now kinda drive me crazy, probably because my patience is so short.

Nothing much else to report. Because I am boring and I've been inside for 3 days straight. The weather has improved slightly but looks like it is going to fuck us in the arse again. I wish I had a bunch of girlfriends or something to hang out with. I miss my friends. I want to go out for lunch or for a natter about absolutely nothing over some cake, or to watch some stupid films and not feel bad for making Patrick and Adelaide watch them with me, or go window shopping or something like that. Ho hum.


Oh! And am I the only one getting wierd HTML errors when I try and post an entry? I'm not even putting in any weird HTML and what I do add, I let Blogger do it for me. I don't know what they are talking about with "meta tag something or other". You are the ones that put the picture in for me Blogger, and the bullet points, you tell me.

2 comments:

Sam said...

As soon as I go somewhere with a M&S, consider it done! :)

athina j said...

I thought Due Date was a bit dumb too - and super frustrating! I wanted it to be good, but yea, I was underwhelmed.