Monday, 1 February 2010

If only...


I love the work of Junko Mizuno. If you aren't familiar with her work, then SHAME ON YOU. In an ideal world I would have them framed individually in Adelaide's bedroom. Well, maybe not, but that is my first place I thought to put them! They are only $220+ each.....


I had $600 to spare I would get this in a flash. If I was in Jersey, working at my old plush job I wouldn't have thought twice. But now I am a lowly housewife/stay at home mother with no money of her own hahaha! So it can't be justified AT ALL. Just yet...

Anyhooo. Mine and Patrick's new addiction is the Dunny Fatale Series by Kidrobot.

As of tomorrow I need to start really watching what I eat. I've felt sick all week and it doesn't matter what I eat or don't eat. Today I have been feeling sick and nauseous all day. By the time Addie's dinner came around, no amount of Pepto, gas pills, Tums, Buscopan, Gaviscon or Zantax helped. I even tried to make myself sick to see if it would pass. But boo! No!



3 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Is it a bebe?? Haha we can be like that Lifetime movie, The Pregnancy Pact.

When you were pregnant, by the way, did you always have stains on the fronts of all your shirts? I did, and I saw a little pregnant girl (I mean, she's my age, but you know) here yesterday and she had little stains and it made me laugh. Clumsy pregnant people!

And, Junko! Those are beautiful.

Natalie said...

Those pictures are beauuuutiful, I love her work.

Are you still sickly? Rubbish tummy troubles, hope youre feeling better soon x

It's just a Monday said...

I am shamed...I have never heard of this artist. Fantastic stuff though. You should do what I do. When you need to buy a gift for your hubby, i.e. birthday then buy him one of these pics. I do that all the time. That way I love his gift just as much as he does ;) Haha


Hope you are feeling better soon.
xxx