What are your future plans? Where and how do you wanna see yourself and your life in 20 years? :)
Blimey. Twenty years from now... that seems ages away but I expect it creeps up on you like last year did for me since I had Adelaide! Well. Ideally Patrick and I will be debt free. We will have 3 kids, who will have grown up a fair bit in 20 years. We'll be living in a nice house, with some acres around it. We'll keep chickens for eggs and meat and grow our own vegetables. Maybe a goat, even though I have no desire to eat it or drink its milk. Patrick and I also have this zany idea to open our own tattoo shop, with a specific view on guest artists and custom work, but thats our secret for now. Our visa worries will be gone then and we may even have lived abroad for a few years, in Spain, with Patrick's work. I will be able to travel again as well. We'll see if that happens though! ;)
If a train leaves San Antonio going 60 mph and another train leaves Portland going 35 mph, when will they pass each other? Yeah, answer that! :)
What is their actual destination though?
Are they actually going to pass at some point en-route? I have been caught out with these questions before so am not falling for it again!
Do you believe in God?
No. Yes. No. Maybeeeeee. Part of me wants to believe, but the other half of me thinks that realistically there isn't one. Billions of people think there is, and maybe they are onto something, but I would rather live my life for me, making the most of every opportunity instead of clinging onto some hopes of improving myself or situation in the next life. I do believe in the after life though. You might think I can't actually say things like that, but you know, I can. I'll pick and chose the bits I like from religions as I see fit. Because that is my belief. If there is a God, their design for life and how things work out, is certainly somewhat messed up or I am really missing the bigger picture somehow...
If you had to perform at the circus, what trick would you do?
I'd be either the tattooed lady or a bearded lady. I don't have a beard, but I am pro beard because my husband is super beardy and I think it is cute!
What was the best advice you've ever received?
To shut up. It was about talking with boys. I tend to waffle on a bit when I am nervous...
Do you like reading and if so whats your alltime favourite book? (or bookS)
I don't really have much time to read anymore. I associate it with travelling, or having a bath. I know that sounds terrible, but really with a baby its hard to do now. I loved reading on my way to work on the tube or bus, and again on a plane or on holiday. I really love anything by Marian Keyes, an Irish author who writes awesome women's literature. I don't like the word chick-lit. Silly and she doesn't write that! I really liked the Philip Pullman His Dark Materials trilogy also. I haven't read anything in ages, which I am ashamed to admit. I read a lot of classics at school too, but I don't really know what my all time favourite would be though.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
"Which came first, X that can't come without Y, or Y that can't come without X?" Jeeez whoever asks these questions likes to tax me. My final answer in short is the chegg. Or the eggen. One or the other.
What's your favourite tattoo and why?
I really like my lucky cat, which I have mentioned in several posts previously, which is by David Sena. I really also love my current newest addition, which is to mark my wedding. Patrick got the same with some colour differences, and it was done by Robert "Bink" Ryan. More top favourites are the bits I have by Chad Koeplinger and Josh McAlear.
Can you see yourself at the age of 40? If so, what, where will you be? (kinda one question!)
This is kinda like that question I answered about where I'd be in 20 years. Except, rather 10 years sooner because technically in 20 years I'd be nearly fifty as opposed to forty. I'd definitely like to be alive either way though.
How old were you when you realised Santa wasn't real?
I don't think I ever really made mental note of this at the time. Maybe it wasn't as crushingly devastating to me as is for some kinds. I am guessing maybe 8 or 9? I don't know. I am looking forward to keeping the dream alive for Adelaide though and her future siblings!








3 comments:
I want to have another baby right now. LET'S GET PREGNANTZ.
You would be an adorable bearded lady :) Haha. My friend Dana has tons of circus tattoos. My favorite is her most recent, it's a woman without legs!
I think your future plans sound amazing! They don't sound too crazy and farout so i think you should go for every one of them. Even the little goat :)
xxx
Coralene: Babies!!! Let's do it! You can name your baby Spock, regardless of it being a girl or boy!
Penny: I shall also name the goat Spock!
Post a Comment