Tuesday, 8 March 2011

New specs

Went to get them today! Hoorah! I can see clearly! Amazing. Just waiting for them to settle in and stop behind my ear hurting a bit. Gotta break em in!

They are burgundy on the top and then sorta fade out on the bottom. I don't feel like doing any other face than a duck face, so there. Think I'll get a hair cut this weekend. You have been warned.

But as per Sam and Coralene's blog... my top ten favourite films.

Please note how I haven't numbered them, because this list isn't conclusive or final as yet. It really depends on a lot of things and I think this list might change in an hour, let alone tomorrow.

I would also like to state that the original Star Wars trilogy and Lord of the Rings movies are awesome too. Great great great, but they are not going on my list because they would take up too many spaces!

And if I had to chose ONE animated movie, I would chose Beauty and the Beast. Amazing movie. Great soundtrack, classic story and (classic) Disney at its best.

ANDDDDDDD if I had to chose one science fiction film... 2001 is a great movie, but personally, I prefer 2010. AAAAAAANNNNNNND I can't decide if my favourite Arnie movie is Commando or Total Recall. And I do like Shawshank Redemption as well... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh!!! Movie talk!! Too much!!!

Speaking of films, Patrick and I watched Monsters last night, it was dead good. You should all check it out. I liked how it was very ambiguous and wasn't all Hollywood and explosions PEW PEW! LASERS! etc. There are a lot of aliens and aliens invasions movies around at the moment and this one was a breath of fresh air!


Argh! No more movie talks!



2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Ohhh I love Life is Beautiful too! Ugh, so heartbreaking though. Good picks!

Sam said...

i LOVE those glasses! they are fabulousness in plastic form!

The only films you listed that I've seen are Dirty Dancing, The Princess Bride and Beauty and the Beast. And all 3 were watched under the age of 10. Looooong time ago!

I should work my way through everyone's lists, make sure I'm not missing film goodness!

Oh, and I've seen Star Wars, obvz!