Patrick was out Saturday night. Sunday morning I got out some paper and taped it to the table, as we do normally and Addie got to the usual business of drawing and colouring as normal. Fruit and smiley faces, such like. Well I thought nothing of it, but when Patrick came home I said "Show Daddy what you've done... what is this?" and started pointing to her doodles. Well. This one, she said was a lobster. A LOBSTER! She only flippin' well drew a lobster! My two and a half year old artist! It does kinda look like a lobster as well! It isn't just an apple with a face (which she does very well too if I do say so myself.)

I cut it out from the table and I think I am going to frame it. YES I HAVE BECOME ONE OF THOSE PARENTS.
Not much else to report because I am boring. Liking my job and the weather improving and the walk to/from work. Made some chums at work (HELLO STEVE!) , been to the park a bunch. Addie is super cute doing things and stuff and talking that crazy toddler jive talk.
Broke my lent 'vows' for real a bunch now. BUT LENT IS LATE THIS YEAR I CANNOT HELP IT.
Patrick is playing an XBoX game that Steve from work lent him. There is lots of shooting and noises. The graphics are pretty awesome though. PEW PEW! MAN DOWN! TARGET IS IN THE LEFT! PEW PEW!








1 comment:
oops - I thought it was a mermaid! Sorry Addie!
Post a Comment