Thursday, 21 April 2011

That time again!

Hello all. I feel I am neglecting you all somewhat. (My readership of a confirmed 3!)

I should have updated before now, as I was off today, with general fatigue, inherited toddler lurgy and the hardcore monthly visit from mother nature herself. I slept in and then spent the afternoon feeling guilty about not being at work, watching terrible TV (Tori Spelling has her own TV show and I couldn't take my eyes of it!) and then doing some house work.

Last weekend we started getting into the Easter spirit and went to Victor and Sarah's house for an Easter Egg hunt, cookie painting, park going, food eating and general fun and games. It was great.

Aiming to go to the Science Museum this weekend.. hope the weather holds out. April showers so far this week.

In the meantime, have some pictures!




There is an animated gif that Patrick made (of Adelaide eating a cookie she iced with no hands haha) but we can't get it to animate anywhere once it uploaded, so that sucks.

2 comments:

athina j said...

Gosh! She's getting so big!! What a cutie!

Sam said...

jesus price! When did Addie get that grown up?! She was a wee bairn a few weeks ago! shooting up like a weed :) Just a cute weed, like a daisy :)