Hello everyone. I have a case of the BLAHS today. I blame my lady times. I am back at the dentist on Thursday, which will be good because one of my teeth is driving me mental.
Today at work we were listening to a song over and over. Have you ever heard a song and just felt like it changed you somehow? Like it lifted you up or opened up part of your brain enlightened you somehow, in a way that made total sense at the time but you can't find a way to explain it. When I listen to it (the full 10 and a half minute version) I feel like I want to go outside and run, and not stop... or rather I felt like once I started running I'd know where I was supposed to go or what I was supposed to do when I got there.
We basically had this song on for an hour hahah. And then afterwards we were all depressed. Like a we were on some kind of come down from Nina Simone. Honestly. Such an amazing song. Put it on, turn it up loud and let the goosbumps get you.
I got tattooed last Friday, for Friday the 13th... which is basically mine and Patrick's special day. We left Addie at daycare for the day, took the day off and headed off to Portsmouth and got tattooed! When they are less scabby I'll post a picture. They are just small fun 13 tattoos. Rad looking though.
Yesterday I had an eventful walk into work, I saw a man puke into a bush, and then on the walk home, I went past this (although I was late to the scene) ... which reading about is pretty messed up, if it is as I think it is, and the person tried to commit suicide, in a bath of poison.
Currently we are watching Torchwood. Gotta love Torchwood! Patrick has never seen it, so we are watching it from the start! Hoorah!








3 comments:
torchwood?! really?!?! pffft ;)
gotta love friday 13th and the 13 tattoos. can't wait to see them :)
Christ, that situation sounds fucking well grim!
okay, i'm going to stick with the awesome... torchwood! yeah for cap'n jack harkness and everything that is good and right in the world. although, i watched the episode with the alien that got cut alive for meat during my lady times and cried for hours. but, whatever.
xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment