1. People always tell me I look like ummm I don't know really. I look like my brother a bit maybe, when I am not so heavy.
2. Friends don't let friends go out with things stuck in their teeth or their flies undone!
3. A sunny day is perfect for getting out and about and having an adventure.
4. My favorite accessory are my glasses. I would be having a hard time without them otherwise.
5. If I could afford it I would get a lot of new tattoos, pay off debts, buy Patrick a new car for starters.
6. The cure for boredom is oh I have no idea. I am always bored. It is because I am probably very boring or fickle and am unable to stick at anything for more than 5 minutes. Perhaps I am both. In fact, I know I am both.
7. I am currently "in like" this is a stupid question and as such, I will not be answering it!








No comments:
Post a Comment