I finally finished Muno!
I doesn't look much, but you know what, fuck you. Cross stitching red over and over is pretty much torture if you have my attention span. I took a lot of breaks and came back to it and did a little bit here and there. And here is is. I was going to have some text saying RAZZLE DAZZLE but in the end I decided against it. Unfortunately, it sat SO long not being worked on in the sun, in real life you can see that part of it has been sun faded and turned slightly yellow (the backing material and not the red stitches) but I don't care because it'll all eventually fade out.
Before I started Muno, I made a pattern for both Muno and Plex. They were the easiest (Addie's favourite is Brobee, with Muno a close second) but I don't think I'll do Plex for a while.
If anyone would like the patterns for either, please let me know, they are dead easy. Plex is to the same scale and with his usual details. Both 'pixelated' style.


I like cross stitch. I did a Star Wars Sampler for our friends' kid, marking their birth etc. And a friend from work asked me to do one for them too! I am going to try some embroidery on to some muslin, as a test I am going to try doing some of my friends tattoo flash, and then put something in there to mark the birth of their baby.
I like the planing out and designing of this kinda thing but I haven't the finishing power to complete anything. Urgh.








4 comments:
Soon you'll be doing outfit posts and 10,000 pictures of your kid on the toilet!
Cute though, love the kitty <3 You're really good at this!
ohhh! the kitty is so precious! well done you :)
does addie love her red creature thing?
I wish I could do cross stitch, I think I might be crap at it, it hurts my brain to think about getting the design from the paper onto the fabric....
i was going to write "oh, i love doing cross stitch!" but then i thought better and instead will write, "oh, i love STARTING a cross stitch!" i never finish them. good for you for your persistance.
xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment