We watched Dinosaur Train (Dinosaur train! Dinosaur train! Gonna riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide the dinosaur train!) with its insanely catchy theme tune first thing and then Curious George and I got some serious snuggling in. Love it. I said are you comfy Addie? And she nodded and said "I love you Mummy" and if I could, I would have have frozen that moment in time. So perfect. Then she head butted me and the world was restored to its normal status quo. Ouch. During an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba this morning one of the kids was playing a guitar and she shouted "LOOK MUMMY! THAT BOY HAS A RETARD!" Ummmmm. You mean guiTAR Addie. Least I hope you did, the kid did look a bit special but I am pretty sure you meant guitar. Phew. So glad she didn't do that out and about.
Not sure what we will do today. It looks pretty awful out again. I expect it'll still be warm, but it is overcast and rainy again.
Oh! I totally forgot, here is a tattoo that I got a week or two ago! Eva Huber is so nice, I recommend you all get work by her, when you have a chance. This was a total surprise to me as well, Patrick had seen her post on her Facebook a sketch she did, showed it to me (because my latest obsession is tattoos with tattoos) and then little did I know, I was booked in the following day with that tattoo to be done!) Chicopee is actually on the way past Springfield, where all the Mass tornadoes were about a week or two ago. Pretty mental.

I am trying to think of a way to fill in the horrible spots I have left. I have the other side of my knee, and my knee cap and my knee pit. Even the word knee makes me feel a bit pukey when I think about getting tattooed near it. Oh! And the side of my ankle as well. Talk about rock and a hard space. For some dumb reason I thought getting around my knee tattooed would be like getting tattooed on or around my elbow. Whilst I don't have my funny bone tattooed on, I have around it tattooed and it was nothing like near my knee. So, shows what I know. Very little.
We are heading out to see friends in Rochester just after 4th July, which will be great, for a few days. I expect it will be as hot as balls out there, I had defo try and find some shorts. I will be getting some work on my still unfinished car crash arm! Hooray! I will do my best to sit like rock and let Dylan work his magic. Arms are no way like knees so I should be good. And an 8 hour drive across NY state means I have to make it count. I would like to have this arm finished before we have our 1. "wedding" in September and 2. I have another baby (Patrick allowing hahaha) but both look unlikely at this point. If I can not feel like I have to wear a cardigan all summer because I am so deathly ashamed of looking a bunch of terrible line work on my lower arm, I will be pleased. Dylan's ship looks amazing. Hopefully I can convince him to do lower down rather than rework what he started. We'll see, he is the expect. I have a nice idea for a 'tip'/thank you gift. So we'll see what I can muster up!








5 comments:
That is a gorgeous tattoo!
no wonder you weren't having fun! my sloth isn't quite as high up as that, but it was sore! and as someone who has had both elbows tattooed, i can tell you it makes you feel fucking sick. HORRID. glad i have no more elbows!
i love her little rose head, so pretty!
Hey!
I didn't recognise you and Addie the little avatar pic!!
Love your new tattoo. I just wish it wasn't so flippin' expensive over here in the UK. Trying to save up is proving difficult!Haha
Your sausage post made me laugh. Have you tried Etsy? There might be a gem in there, somewhere.
xxx
I'm starting to get those awkward "near the knee" spots and stuff. NOOOOO.
Eventually I'm gonna get up the guts to get real big scary angry cat knee tattoos. Like maybe a tiger and a panther or something. BUT I'M TOO SCARED
Post a Comment