These are picture of my new hair cut, that Mary gave me last weekend. I took the picture on me computer at work this week... between important jobs honest haha!
I can't remember the last time I updated properly. But I have done a bunch of stuff I swear. Last weekend we went to Schenectady (thank jebus for spell check) in NY and spent the weekend there, having fun with friends, letting the kids play in the park and watch them slowly but surely one by one injure themselves. I got a hair cut and ate a lot of chips and ice cream. All in all a good weekend. Patrick is still recuperating from it though, poor love. Get well soon Patrick. I'll post pictures of that at some point too.
What else have we done? Ummmm. It has all been a bit of a blur, as we approach this pseudo wedding we are having next month. Bit stressful to be honest. But it does mean I get to see two of my favourite people. Nikki and Karen! Nikki is coming all the way from The Channel Islands (Europe not California) and Karen from Indiana! I cannot wait.
And we got a cat! Stanley. He is a lovely cat as well. We are so lucky. He is basically a cat dog. At least part Maine Coon, he has tufty ears, HUGE paws with tufts of hair growing through them and man... that tail. What a tail. It is like a raccoon's tail! The ginger fellow has been with us for maybe 2 weeks now, and already fits right in. Him and Addie are doing well, considering she is a complete spazz. He has been very patient and only scratched a few times, and those times it was an accidental play scratch or when she pulled his tail. My daughter does not understand boundaries very well.
Whilst on the subject of the cat, it was never in my plan to get a long haired cat and as result if I do not get a new vacuum cleaner soon I might die. Yes that is an exaggeration, but, what can you do?
Other exciting news is that Soap and Glory is now available in the US again! I couldn't get WASH ALMIGHTY as it was discontinued and it is only available via Sephora and now costs a fortune, but I still got some. I get they need to cover costs but $14 for a thing of Clean on Me that costs £5.44 at home is ridiculous. /End rant.
Last night I made my epic bacon and veggie pasta sauce, with rotini and a lot of garlic bread. Very garlicky bread. So much so, I can still taste it. After much brushing, flossing and rinsing. I think I actually sweat it out this morning on my walk in too... oops. Sorry Harvard!








3 comments:
how hot are you, lady?!
super belated but the hair looks amazing! i am on attempt number three to get mine done tomorrow so i have hair on the mind... hope it turns out like yours did. {is it difficult to keep up?}
xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/
Sam: Thanks!
Chrissy: It is a bit of work, but only because I am lazy. My hair grows like A WEED. I have to have ti cut religiously every 4 weeks when it is short... and don't since I've moved so it already looks longer and silly in places. I also have really thick hair, like horses hair thick. Well, there is just a lot of it, so shorter hair for me is better and easier to style etc, whereas when I had long hair it would look nice for 5 minutes after getting done and then pouf out and then I'd cry as I tried to fix it or style it or straight etc. Oh well. I've always had thick hair but it got thicker once I had kids. Now it's like Black Beauty's pubes.
Post a Comment