So we begin. Before those crash barrier days we'd get a car crashing into that house every year. Without fail. Every 7 years it'd be a serious one and after a few years they put the barrier up. before then we had cars in our house and mad stuff like that. No one ever died and my brother without fail slept through it every time. Lots of great memories. Insane to think I lived here for 20 years, and my parents longer before that.
The garden never looked like that when we lived there! We had a YARD and lots of fish ponds. Half of it was taken up by a giant shed. 200 years ago the house used to be a pub, and we dug up loads of cool old bottles from way back when.
Someone I lived in London, after I finished at university. Bit of a shit hole, but okay. I had some nice cats and some fun adventures living in London. We had the upstairs flat. Lots of dark times too, but a lot of fun adventures.
A house I lived in Jersey, with my auntie. Way back down that private drive. She is a total lush and has a total Judith Charmers tan. She and my mum clashed and we were no different. I am grateful for the things she did for me after my mum died, but she totally let me down when I got pregnant and became a mother and needed close family.
A place I lived at for a year in Jersey. I was a BLOCK from the sea. Behind the house was the Esplanade, and that hugs St Aubin's bay pretty much. About 6 apartments/flats in here. I was number 1. No double glazing. Winter bills were insane as it was electric.
Yeah! Fun times here with Karen right on the Esplanade! Weird neighbours but fun fun times. Sad I had to move (because I got preggers. NO KIDS ALLOWED!) We were 3rd balcony up on the right of the screen, slightly set back).
Belmont Road, at Causeway. Secret pregnant women's house!
Patrick's Parent's house in NH. Part of the fence is broken now and some of the trees are gone thanks to storms. And some of the door trim fell off.
Somerville! Current location.








3 comments:
woah! Patrick's house looks huuuuuuuge! I love your 1st house in Jersey - so cute! Might have a look on rightmove and dream that someone is selling it ;)
I love the first house, how cool, although, not so cool about the cars in the house! And secret pregnant lady house? Why was it a secret?!
so creepy but whenever i get a sale from another country, i google map their address. stalker style. then i get really jealous and have to leave the country, asap.
Post a Comment