Our "wedding" was yesterday!
Full update to follow, as my best friend Nikki is here from the UK and really want to enjoy our time together before she goes. We have been having lots of adventures, been eating a bunch and going to Target and getting tattooed.
This weekend was amazing as all our friends were around, and we had a great time, lots of food and drink, merriment in Merrimack basically. Also, Mary, our friend made me look AMAZING.
Here are 3 pictures for you to take a gander at until I see the rest. I am exhausted. I was up at 6am to take a friend to the airport, and then spent the entire day emptying a giant tent. Not to mention the day before that being up crazy early and staying up crazy late. Sleepy.
Photos courtesy of Matt Saunders.











5 comments:
congratulations! i am so happy for you but so sad for me that i don't live close enough to crash. you look beautiful!
xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/
Congrats!!!! You guys look amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about it! xo
Dude! Just totally gorgeous! I'm glad you had a great day. I hope I look as goddamn cool and hot on my wedding day! (Cool AND hot, that's right, no they don't cancel each other out!!)
awwww hurray!!! congrats :)
you both look so fab :D x
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You look bloody gorgeous, pet!
Love the hair colour - can't wait to see more pictures - cos I'm nosy like that!
Bet Addy really enjoyed herself too.
Alex I'm gonna be messaging you constantly with preggo/baby based questions as you are resident Super-Mum xx
Post a Comment