Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter/Zombie Jesus Day!

Hello everyone!  Happy Easter if that is your thing... or if you are enjoying Passover right now, then uhhh.... Happy (?) Passover!


We aren't religious at all, but do like rabbits and chocolate, so made Addie an Easter basket of such delights.  She had a Cadbury's creme egg WHOLE this morning, put the entire thing in her mouth and ate it like a CHAMP.  That is my girl.

Not much else going on.  Yesterday we were going to get our art on and go to the MFA, it is free this weekend for Bank of America holders, and although we don't USE our (evil) BOA card, it still counts. Unfortunately we were going to go AFTER Addie's nap (we had a busy morning) but the place closes at 4.45pm on a weekend!  What a dumb time to close.  By the time she woke up it was after 3 and it would have taken us some time to get there and get her ready and out the door. Instead we wandered around Fanueil Hall and went to Saus.  Every time I go down there I ram reminded why I don't go there.  But the fries were delicious as always.  Om nom nom.

I WAS going to go to the gym today, but ended up doing a lot of laundry... so have been up and down the stairs I think now about 5 or 6 times, and I have at least one more trip down to the basement.  I know that sounds pathetic but we do live on the 3rd floor and I am carrying hot bed sheets and quilts on the return trip up.

Not much else to report, other than I am still obsessed by Target and my Target card.

I'm hungry, as always.  What to eat...

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

happy chocolate and rabbit and chocolate rabbit day, alex!

nova said...

"It's fine, I'll carry it" LOL