Friday, 7 October 2005

blargh

whats the point eh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( Don't be down. Now I must say when you left SG I had a feeling you'd miss it. I'm the same I can't really be bothered with it now, but I think I would miss it if I left. Ad you were (are) an actual SG. Of course they'll have you back, you haven't done anything bad, nd you left voluntarily. But try and see if it is just cold turkey symptoms first though.
I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I wish you weren't across the water so I could come visit. When I'm earnign lots I'll visit all the time! Youjust need a proper, stimulating job you can work at, not temp stuff. Or josh to support you while you do your hobby! mail me at work again, fleur dot mcgerr at otto-uk dot com. I miss chatting and you can talk to me about wedding stuff any time you like!