Yeah, not long after writing my last post, I did then break the photocopier, fall over twice at work...
THEN did myself serious damage in town by falling over really really badly and ripping my jeans and grazing my knee and my hand. It fucking kills!
In other news, I WENT OUT to a bar with Joshua and his work colleagues! It was good. Then we had a very expensive but amazing three course dinner here.
Going for a bath now and to watch episode 5 of LOST oh yeah. And my domino necklace arrived from eBay.
And Britain confirmed Birdflu. BUt lets be honest, with the UK's track record, it was going to happen in the end. Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Croatia and so forth. Why am I NOT suprised when I hear it shows up in a parrot in some airport quarantine??
For one clue alone... anyone remember foot and mouth? Yeah pretty hard to forget how that went.
Friday, 21 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment