Friday, 21 October 2005

Well, I think I'm jinxed!

Okay, although my period has meant normality has returned to my body and after a wee bit of feeling sorry for myself, I am still left with the hard evidence proving that I am indeed jinxed:
The car that needs fixing

I broke Joshua's PC

The jobless wonder

And NOW...
Mr Marshall's powerbook has stopped working!

Honestly, I do not know what happened to it, well, HOW, and if I am to fault. I reeeeaaally hope not. I mean It might not be me, I don't use it at all. The hard drive won't boot up. It's like his computer doesn't see it. Although he did need to do his disc warrior for a while but the disc didn't work, so maybe it'll be fixed easily enough. Oh god. As if we don't have enough to do and worry about, that computer is integral to his work at E-scape and his other work, like Hazel's work site, Blood Brothers and other stuff, like his own. Just as I thought things were sorted with hazel and Gordon as well. I hope it isn't too much to fix, I really don't. Well, I hope it can be fixed fullstop.

Why do I attract bad luck?!?!

In other news, my cardigan from Liquorbrand is amazing! It's thick and warm and lovely and argyle and skully and red!

3 comments:

Emily said...

hopefully that'll be all your bad luck over and done with now! :)

oh and I've got no idea why dads have to be so weird when it comes to money - I wish I knew! :D

Unknown said...

Oh Bugger.
Ah well.
Um....I'll tell Gordon and I can re send most of the stuff if Josh needs it,and cobble together anything that I don't have copy for, so tell him not to stress [ at least about that ]
I will mail him to tell him directly, but from the sound of it he's got an inbox thats overflowing, so if you can tell him I'll sort it I'd be grateful.
And I bet you look completely gorgeous in your new cardi.
*mwah*

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Good luck with that computer - after mine went metal (harddrive made noises like it was turning on - but the monitor couldnt see it )- Ive had to send it away and it hasnt come back yet! Turns out the hard drive just died! It was only 2 years old - and they said it just happens theres nowt you can do - so dont blame yourself if it has gone tits up after you used it! It wont be anything you did to it - its just a bloody machine!
Hope youre well! Im missing the internet!xxx