I had a headache and made biscuits. Which helped a wee bit...
Joshua is playing Resident Evil... I don't really understand the game, but have been watching him on and off, and its very scary. Too scary for the likes of me. I like to watch people play games like that as they put so much effort into them, its like a film!
I washed my hair today rather than tonight (so I don't have the flock of seagulls/thatched cottage bouffant at work tomorrow) and it has gone all flicky out and almost cute.
Today I have mainly drank tea and eaten biscuits and looked at crap online.
Anthony and Mariana are coming to see us in 2 weeks. I can't wait! I only need Ria and Fleur now. I really miss Ria. It was hard enough getting her to drive to Wood Green, let alone getting her on a plane.
Sunday, 27 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment