Monday, 28 November 2005

well and truly stuffed

Okay so I just nipped out for my lunch, got a sausage sandwich from BHS. The dude there gave me 3 MASSIVE sausages, unsliced in a tiny portugeuse roll. It looked like a muppets hand. Also there was no spread in it, so it was well dry. I am stuffed now. Today its quite chilly. Apparently its snowing in the UK. It turned colder here as the morning progressed.

I ordered something from LOVE HONEY and they were so nice that they charged me mainland UK mail prices and even refunded my VAT, which was a fiver. Awesome! I'll be going to use them again, they were dead helpful. Spoke to Ria yesterday, who texted me, moaning about Alan, so I sent her some chocolates. I know really I should have put my foot down and told her off as she knows better, but she is my friend and I know that it falls on deaf ears, you are more likely to get results with her by cheering her up and making it seem like it was her idea in the first place.

I got good feedback from that interview last week, Carla said they are waiting to hear if they can get another license before I am invited back for a second.

Pat called me at work today, which was odd. She must have called the agency then nagged them for my number haha. She asked if I could bring HER modem home. "You've got a modem. Do you mean a router? You need to buy one." Then she sorta of didn't listen and just said, bring it home I can't get online, so when are you coming back then? Well let me know.

Luckilly I was at work so couldn't get into a debate about it haha.

I can't get hold of the council tax man in Enfield. I don't mind paying that fucking money, I just wish they would bloody answer the phone when I keep calling them and let me pay it rather than send me threatening letters because I haven't contacted them.

No comments: