Tuesday, 29 November 2005

shitting christ...

...It is cold!

I am yet to recieve any mail at our new flat! I hope my mail is not being stolen... my dad keep saying he's going to send me a cheque, and I wouldn't fuss, but I actually need it grrrrrrrrrr.

I have a second interview tomorrow at that Trust co. I was interviewed for last week... and then after that I have to go for coffee and 'a chat' with someone else from another company. Although its a bit wierd and incestuous cos the company is one that does work with Joshua's or something. But I don't wanna actually work for them cos its miles away (not strictly true) and a hassle to get to every day. That is why I am meeting them in town for God's sake.

We had a curry for dinner, it was ace. Then I ate some chocolate mousse. Just what the doctor ordered. Think I am getting a cold.

Not much else to say, other than I am tired like woah.

No doubt I'll think of something to say and edit this in half an hour!

No comments: