Happy Valentines everyone, I got a wonderful book from Joshua and we had chips in town being eyed up by a MASSIVE gull. They were well nice. I have terrible period pain and generally feel a bit shit. How nice. I'm looking forward to bed time though. In more than one way hah!
Ahem.
I really want something nice to eat. We had lovely pasta and then some teeth and lips but I am craving some chocolate. I'd make a cake if I could muster the energy but we all know thats a bad move because I will eat the lot quite easily myself.
Work is okay. Except Sara has been calling me Mrs Gorg all day. Anyone remember the Fraggles? Yeah thansk Sara. She says it is because I am so tall, and shes so short, which is fair enough.
Also my super shyness has got much worse of late and I seem to get the extreme blushes whenever anyone talks to me at work. I seriously mean anyone... like general conversation with Sara and Jennie is fine, but whenever its about me or someone draws attention to something that I am saying and I notice people taking attention I go beetroot. I don't think I ever did this before but now Sara and Jackie (who its down the way and is in our little gang haha) know that I do it and seem to make it worse and draw it out of me. And soon as I know I am doing it gets worse and I don't know how to make stop and my face starts boiling. Urgh so embaressing. I dno't seem to normally be bothered by stuff like this. Maybe it is because I still feel new and am really worried about messing up, maybe its all my exercise thats making my blood pump faster?
Damn me and my shyness.
I feel so MEH today. Oh well. I'm going for a cuddle world record later.
Tuesday, 14 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Screw them for making you feel embarassed - a-holes! >:( grrrrrr!
What's going on with you Alex?
You used to have balls of steel (and he'd like them back - ah thank you!), nothing could phase you... now it's like you're relapsing or something - wtf?
Beat 'em up 'Lex - smack 'em in the mouth: "I was going to kiss his boo boos, but then I remembered he's a bad monkey so I kicked him in the face!" - Bubbles Powerpuff :D
Remember why you're there, remember all the crap and hassle that went on in London... now don't let anyone make you feel embarassed or awkward... they have no right!
Now get Josh to give you another shot at that world record attempt!
(Jesus you remind me soooo much of my missus! Oh God: there's two of you out there - worry!)
P.s.: a shit joke for you...
Monkey number one's in the bath when another monkey get's in...
Second Monkey says: "Oooh Oooh Aaah Aaah!"
First Monkey says: "Well if it's too hot for you add some cold water then!"
Post a Comment