Thursday, 30 March 2006

Okay

So um basically, after writing my last blog, I wandered about sobbing for about ten minutes. Mainly because I couldn't find a cup of tea.

I came back to the hostel, and sat watching the GIANT tv, and the Simpson were on and got chatting to this bloke called JP, form Bristol. I met his mates, who were lovely, and looked after me cos I was new and they could blatently tell I thought I was going to be stabbed in my sleep. They convinced me (well it wasnt hard I asked to come) to go for pizza with them, so I did. I was going to go to a club with them but I was starting to get serious motion sickness. It was odd. Also, I forgot to mention that on the plane, (kudos to Continental btw) that there was the beutiful airhostess. She was lovely. I think everyone thought I was araging lesbo but I couldnt help but stare. I messed up my green customs form ONLY ONCE! And then didnt have to queue that long at immigration because mainly I am smart, and walk quickly. When I got through, I looked back (I was only in the line for like 30 mins and I was chatting to people so it went eay) the line was about 3 1/2 miles long and some people behind me had already missed their connections to Florida. Opps.

The immigration man was really nice. Like Robert Duvall and was very chatty and nice to me, and joked with me. He made me go red when he started singing to me.

Waited ages for my SuperShuttle. Then couldnt understand the bloody driver. Which was when I became HG. Oh terribly sorry!

There is loads of English people. I think I saw someone from the Dome or the Underworld, which was very odd.

I've made friends with the house cat already. I'm THAT cool.

Oh Joshua, we met some bloke from that band Briantown massacre or something. He shouted out at JP in the street with NICE JACKET! and then JP went hang on, I recognise him... and then went over, and said, (I think his name was Aaron or something) Is your name Aaron? And the bloke went YEAH! AND I CAN PROVE IT TOO! And got out his passport. Fucking wierd Americans. They're all wierd. Nice, or wierd. And the Black guys round ehre mumble like you wouldn't believe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, you've only been there a second and already you're WAY cooler than me.
*thinks*
OK, so you always were :D
But, SEEEEEEEEEE, you're going to have an AMAZING time.
[ slopes off to stop emphasising everything with capitals ]
x

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you - you do know that right?

Have some awesome wicked fun out there Alex - I'm incredibly jealous and seething with greeness, while I sit here in a cold and windy Brightlingsea flat!

Big love!