It is nearly Christmas! I got my bonus at work! I can't talk about it cos it is private, but I think I did good. I love my work and they treat me well.
I think that is me done! I got Elena a present but gave it to her already. She text me in the week saying that her trip to Moscow had been postponed so we scheduled another Russian lesson tomorrow after work.
I got presents from Iceland! Standby for a special video of me modelling some of my gifts. Hehe.
Not much else to report...
I saw St Trinians, the new version, at the cinema on Friday. Good Christ it is fucking terrible. I know it isn't aimed at me but yeah, shocking. It means well, but no way as good as the cheeky originals. I think I was just born in the wrong era and now I am past it. I will admit it was hilarious to watch Colin Firth and Rupert Everett hamming it up and making eyes at one another. Chlöe and I were the only two laughing in a cinema of chavs at the various Pride and Prejudice moments.
Got my flights to San Fran sorted as well. Awesome. 25th January to 1st February. Then I have a night in London and will be getting tattooed by Chad Koeplinger at Frith Street tattoo studio before I fly back to Jersey on the 3rd at 7pm. Need to now not spend ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER. I had to buy another Jersey to Heathrow flight, one way, as to change the one I had to the night before the barstard airline wanted £80 fee! Cheek! It was only £22 to buy a new one, one way, so I did that.
Airline sales start soon in January as well. Cannot wait. I used my vouchers to get a good deal at the BA shop near me, but I don't see what the deal is there. It appears they use the same booking system as we do on the website. I don't trust other people doing something I can do myself, especially when they charge a fucking £15 booking fee. I checked once I had left the shop and saw that the price had come down from £443 to £365 or something to which I went mental and called the shop going you'd better not charge me the more expensive price and the poor girl I spoke to went "oh sorry they must have freed up some allocation" and some more excuses like that ... Yeah. All of a sudden that is very handy. I don't need a lady behind a desk to give me crap. I'm not a fair weather traveller! I can't complain though because I got my vouchers to help make that a bit cheaper. I know I probably should have waited and used them in the UK but I didn't want to take the gamble. Even if I use them later in the year or something, everything works out the same cos I'd save money elsewhere doing other things going other places.
On the subject of flights and things, Sleazyjet... oh okay, Easyjet start flying to and from Jersey in April and March. Luton and Liverpool. I looked at the prices and they weren't too bad, as long as you cut out the crap about £8 per hold bag and express boarding crap. I might use those flights as a stepping stone to London and beyond, as they fly to Barcelona from Luton and other places... also, Lisa says the trains too and from Luton aren't that bad really.
I bought some of that Soap and Glory stuff today, for Karen and for me. It's lovely. I'm all minty and tingly. I am a sucker for smelly stuff and scented candles. Yankee Candles are possibly the nicest thing ever. EVER. Cinnamon stick FOR THE WIN!
Have a good day tomorrow all!
Presents...
Karen CHECK
Lisa CHECK
Fleur CHECK
Nikki CHECK
Dad CHECK
Gemma CHECK
Chlöe CHECK
Hell CHECK
I think that is me done! I got Elena a present but gave it to her already. She text me in the week saying that her trip to Moscow had been postponed so we scheduled another Russian lesson tomorrow after work.
I got presents from Iceland! Standby for a special video of me modelling some of my gifts. Hehe.
Not much else to report...
I saw St Trinians, the new version, at the cinema on Friday. Good Christ it is fucking terrible. I know it isn't aimed at me but yeah, shocking. It means well, but no way as good as the cheeky originals. I think I was just born in the wrong era and now I am past it. I will admit it was hilarious to watch Colin Firth and Rupert Everett hamming it up and making eyes at one another. Chlöe and I were the only two laughing in a cinema of chavs at the various Pride and Prejudice moments.
Got my flights to San Fran sorted as well. Awesome. 25th January to 1st February. Then I have a night in London and will be getting tattooed by Chad Koeplinger at Frith Street tattoo studio before I fly back to Jersey on the 3rd at 7pm. Need to now not spend ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER. I had to buy another Jersey to Heathrow flight, one way, as to change the one I had to the night before the barstard airline wanted £80 fee! Cheek! It was only £22 to buy a new one, one way, so I did that.
Airline sales start soon in January as well. Cannot wait. I used my vouchers to get a good deal at the BA shop near me, but I don't see what the deal is there. It appears they use the same booking system as we do on the website. I don't trust other people doing something I can do myself, especially when they charge a fucking £15 booking fee. I checked once I had left the shop and saw that the price had come down from £443 to £365 or something to which I went mental and called the shop going you'd better not charge me the more expensive price and the poor girl I spoke to went "oh sorry they must have freed up some allocation" and some more excuses like that ... Yeah. All of a sudden that is very handy. I don't need a lady behind a desk to give me crap. I'm not a fair weather traveller! I can't complain though because I got my vouchers to help make that a bit cheaper. I know I probably should have waited and used them in the UK but I didn't want to take the gamble. Even if I use them later in the year or something, everything works out the same cos I'd save money elsewhere doing other things going other places.
On the subject of flights and things, Sleazyjet... oh okay, Easyjet start flying to and from Jersey in April and March. Luton and Liverpool. I looked at the prices and they weren't too bad, as long as you cut out the crap about £8 per hold bag and express boarding crap. I might use those flights as a stepping stone to London and beyond, as they fly to Barcelona from Luton and other places... also, Lisa says the trains too and from Luton aren't that bad really.
I bought some of that Soap and Glory stuff today, for Karen and for me. It's lovely. I'm all minty and tingly. I am a sucker for smelly stuff and scented candles. Yankee Candles are possibly the nicest thing ever. EVER. Cinnamon stick FOR THE WIN!
Have a good day tomorrow all!








No comments:
Post a Comment