1. Where did you begin 2007?
At Rob and Em's house with the gang, while we were all still a gang. I was very sick and left early. What a way to start the year, with a stomach bug!
2. What was your status by Valentine's Day?
No longer shitting gravy.
3. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
At Highlands, for three separate weeks, doing exams and such like.
4.Did you have to go to the hospital?
No... I don't think I did!
5.Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not really no.
6. where did you go on vacation?
how long have you got? I went to Morroco in January... New York again in March... Guernsey in June, Portland Oregon in Sept and Seattle in October and then Iceland in November. Also, I went to London A LOT.
7. What did you purchase that was over $500?
Plane tickets and a laptop
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes. Fools.
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Uhhhhh no... I don't think so...
10. Did you move anywhere?
Nope.
11. What sporting events did you attend?
None. I went to the gym a lot, does that count?
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Random small things, Weakerthans in Portland, that is all I remember.
13. Where do you live now?
St Helier.
14. Describe your birthday:
Drunke.
15. What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2007?
Forgive.
16. What has been your favorite moment(s)?
Seeing the world. Which I intend to do a lot next year also.
17. What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm a bitch!
18. Any new additions to your family?
Chaka Khan... does she count?
19. What was your best month?
Ohhhh I do not know.
20. What music will you remember 2007 by?
Lots of Icelandic bands, like Múm and GusGus... random songs for certain things, like Arcade Fire, and Tegan and Sara was my whole time seeing Ginny.
21. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Various really... I'm staying off the booze now for a while, and have been as less and less as the year went on...
22. Made new friends?
Yes, as always lots.
23. Best new friend?
Ummmm.... I don't know... Karen who I can't wait to see in January finally!
24. Favorite night out?
Mehanata in March/April... and the first night out I had in Iceland.
25. Any regrets?
Never. Regrets are not my thing.
26. What do you want to change in 2008?
My outlook. I make good money, have a good job and a roof over my head. I'm healthy and smart. Nothing will hold me back and I'll see so much of the world and not let anything hold me back!
27. Overall, how would you rate this year?
A rollercoaster of emotions and boarding passes.
28. What would you change about 2007?
Nothing, everything happens for a reason.
30. Have any life changes in 2007?
I'm not really sure what this question means... I've not changed much, only what I put in my body.
31. Change your hairstyle?
Too many times, mainly colour. A lot.
32. Have any car accidents?
Not really, I bumped Karen's bumper but you wouldn't notice, its so old haha
33. Buy a new car?
No
34. New BF/GF?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
35. Get a new job?
Nope, still happy at my work!
36. How old did you turn this year?
27!
37. Do you have a New Year's resolution?
Carpe diem.
38. Do anything embarrassing?
When do I stop doing embarrassing things?
39. Buy anything new from eBay?
Yes, mainly crap. That should also be a new resolutions... no crap.
40. What was your favorite purchase?
Chaka Khan
41. Get married or divorced?
Not that I know of...
42. Get arrested?
Nope.
43. Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
No, but I caught onto the end of X Factor because I liked Rhydian. Also, Strictly Come Dancing FTW.
44. Did you get sick this year?
Here and there... a bad cold or two and some stomach bugs.
45. Start a new hobby?
Russian.
46. Been snowboarding?
Nope.
47. Are you happy to see 2007 go?
Yeah. I was promised great things for 2008.
48. Drink starbucks in 2007?
In various branches in America. Mainly for the cake (with tea) and various airports.
49. Been naughty or nice?
mainly naughty but I meant well.
50. What are you wishing for in 2008?
Happiness.
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment