
This weekend we had a work do, an all day family thing, but with a gokarting grand prix, some crazy golf etc, and a massive chocolate fountain and drinks and an awesome sit down dinner at this local tourist park. It was rad and awesome, except yourse truly was not allowed on the karts. Stupid health and safety!!
Not much else to report at the moment, midwife appointment tomorrow... I forgot to say that I also passed my accounting and administration diploma step paper. Not only did I pass, but I got a bloody good pass, and totally did better than all the other people I knew on the course taking part with me. (Well I expect that mouth breather got like an A*/100%) So YAY me for outsmarting the boys!! IN UR FASE BOIS!
And here is a picture of Cupcake at her 20 week scan I also forgot to post. Wow, that was a long time ago now. She might look like an octopus now or something.








No comments:
Post a Comment