It's been a week or so since we updated here, so what have I been doing? Much of the same really... but :
- Addie has her 6 week check (2 days early because I'm away the original date they gave me) and all went well. She's a very advanced little lady apparently!
- Took Adelaide swimming! She loved it. We couldn't stay in long, they get cold so quick do babies, but she was gurgling and laughing away. The photo says otherwise but trust me! We went with the Bridge babygoup that I started going too. The ladies up there are great. I'll be sad when I return to work because its the only real interaction I get with othe mums and support types, although some of the mums are a bit weird and clicky.

- Got some vouchers from the Jersey Christmas Appeal. Nice! £35 for food and £15 for a present for Madam.
- Been attempting packing for Madam. Jesus babies need a lot of shit. I am grateful I am not going to some 3rd world country... otherwise I'd cry. I thought I was clever ordering ahead certain items on the Boots.com website.








No comments:
Post a Comment