Saturday, 15 August 2009

An update with pictures

So, the last few days I have been relatively busy! Fleur came to visit, and we went to Audley End House, here is one of the fantastic pictures Fleur took of Addie:


Adelaide by fleurdeguerre.
My gorgeous gal!

Speaking of gorgeous girls, Natalie and Pearl came to visit. We hung out and let the babies play, who I might add got on like a house on fire from the off, and we also went to Linton Zoo which was fun, we saw some lions and tigers (no bears.. oh my!) and some giant tortoises. They I think were my favourite bit, although we did also see a binturong which initially Natalie and I thought was a made up animal, but it turns out you learn something every day! The big tortoises that were there, were born in 1972, and they had also some teeeeny ones, which were born last June and were the babies of the big ones. I couldn't believe how long it took them to get to that size. Madness. Some of the 'zoo' I thought was a bit poor, like the way the leopards were kept in their cages that seemed a bit small, especially as they were so big, but I guess maybe they can get away with it under their 'breeding centre' handle... who knows. Anways, heading home I fucked up and we got a tad lost and had to rely on Mr Tomtom or whatever he is called for sat nav help. The girls played some more, and then we decided to turn it into a sleep over! We went for a bit of a walk and had a gossip. The girls ate their dinners, and then had a bath together, which was so cute.

Bath time! by you.

Natalie and I had a gossip some more, ate some junk and went to bed. In the morning, we let the girls play, had some toast and then they went on their way. Addie cried and cried when Pearl went, it was so sad. They were so cute together. As soon as either Natalie or I went out the stair gate, they were both wanted to know where we went, and got upset when each other got taken somewhere. So much fun.

I would also like to express my annoyance at the amount of shit phone calls my Dad gets to his house. Why does any business think that my Dad or anyone for that matter would actually take any business seriously when you get not a person but a recorded message, I do not know. I am actually insulted that they think I would want to listen or take their business message seriously. Evenif you register for those 'don't call me' services, you still get called! Gits!

Anywhoo... some of the sillier pictures I took of Fleur with my camera. Her battery ran out. She did say she needed some new poses, so I gave her a crash course at the Alex School of Camera Lovin'!

DSCF2187 by you. DSCF2182 by you.


DSCF2177 by you.

No comments: