Tuesday, 24 November 2009

For sale! Quimper! Quimper! For sale!

So Patrick and I are selling some of the Quimper faïence that my father gave us as a wedding gift. We have so much of it that we are getting rid of some of it, with my Dad's permission of course.

So, if you are that way inclincd, please check it out:

The listing is here but I would much rather do it off Ebay to save on some fees haha! This money is going to be used towards our immigration lawyers bill, and related filing fees with the US government, so any help is much appreciated!



and



Sold together as a 'pair'.

We also have loads of other bits up for grabs when we get around to it...



I don't think you could call this soliciting as such, but I am just putting it 'out there' in case anyone is interested.


No comments: