Mmmmmm!
Still eating one of the 4 pies for Thanksgiving... my favourite, as always being the Boston cream pie and the banana cream. Om nom nom. Couldn't care less about turkey. As far as I am concerned roast chicken kills it!!





Almost got all our Visa stuff done... got the final copies of things done today... YAY! Just gotta finish the I-864 now we have Patrick's IRS transcripts for the last few years. NEARLY THERE...
Still eating one of the 4 pies for Thanksgiving... my favourite, as always being the Boston cream pie and the banana cream. Om nom nom. Couldn't care less about turkey. As far as I am concerned roast chicken kills it!!





Almost got all our Visa stuff done... got the final copies of things done today... YAY! Just gotta finish the I-864 now we have Patrick's IRS transcripts for the last few years. NEARLY THERE...








No comments:
Post a Comment